Why Choose Reel Action Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters?
Why Reel Action Fishing Charters?
- Our private boats means that you don’t have to share your fishing time with random strangers (like those big party boats do!)
- We can go nearshore, inshore fishing and the backwaters — booking the wrong type of boat means you’ll be stuck offshore in the gulf stream even if the weather and wind are bad.
- Families are welcome – each trip is custom for your group. If you want to fish for any inshore species, we can tailor our trip to your exact needs.
- We spend hours scouting all of the best spots so we know what is biting & when — while the fish move around, we track them our Captains communicate the best spots to catch fish that day.
- We target the most popular inshore saltwater fishing species: redfish/red drum, flounder, black sea bass, king mackerel, black drum, sharks, stingrays, spanish mackerel, sea trout/speckled trout, spades, cobia and many more less common species.
- All fishing related gear is included – no need to pay for an extra fishing license, bait, tackle, your own rods/reels – we’ve got it all covered.
- We offer different types of fishing: backwater, bottom fishing. We do not currently offer gulf stream trips or any full-day trips.
Not all Myrtle Beach fishing charters provide this level of service. Unfortunately, many visitors sign up for inexpensive charters on large group boats containing 100 or more people. As a result, they don’t catch anything and don’t have a good time. That’s not what you get with Reel Action Fishing Charters. We’re committed to providing the safest, most exciting and memorable Myrtle Beach fishing charter experience with your family and friends. Getting a private charter lets you and your family be with only each other the whole time, with one-on-one time to help you bait your hook, show you reeling techniques and more from our Captains. On the large head/party boats that only do deep sea fishing, you’ll often struggle to even get your line in the water without running into someone else! No matter what style you’re looking for – trolling for Kings, sport fishing or just a fun day on the water, we can customize a trip just for you. While the cost of a large boat is often less (when you first research it), the costs can add up. Our rates accommodate up to six people total and prices are for the entire boat, tackle, bait, rods and reels. Everything you need to catch fish is 100% included! As such, it’s often just as affordable to go on a private charter as it is to pay for 5 individual fees from the large boating charters.